Monday, February 23, 2004

On the Athlete website, you can listen to the almost the whole album. That is a great thing that I have to do because Anneka stole my Athlete album. But it has made me so sleepy.
I think I'm coming down from some serious dry ice hyper-activity. The best thing about my job is that sometimes, Walls/Frigo/Streets offices around the world send us ice cream. Yes, I get to eat it, but that's not the best thing. In the boxes containing the ice cream, they have to put a bag of dry ice to stop said ice cream from melting. Today, I decided to just stick it in some water.

Boy, oh boy. Could I ever have felt more like a magician creating an incredible bubbly, smoky potion? It was fantastic but now I feel sleepy even though I have ventilated the office and wrapped up the frozen carbon dioxide so none would poison me and make me sleepy and dizzy.

I think that even if it was in a completly sealed lead box, I would still feel the same.

No comments: