Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Mullet Log

Revolutionary!! I didn't think they could get any worse, but here it is...

9 February 2004...
Male
Approx. 26.5 years (old enough to know better)
Walking down C/Numancia past me as I walked back for my lunch. Needless to say, I was put off my usual bread with philadelphea and crisps.
The dreadlocked mullet. Dark brown, almost black in colour. The shorter than usual top part of the mullet was counteracted by the sheer length of the six or seven dreadlocked tails hanging down the guy's back... heinous, erroneous, perverse and... SILLAHEY!!
I am curious, do you think he had a head full of dreadlocks first and then chose to cut all the front ones off or did he grow really long hair in the mullet and then got THAT dreadlocked?? (Which would mean that he had had the mullet for quite some time)

Please, friends, think twice.

No comments: