Friday, December 05, 2003

Yesterday I had to take said Taxi.

I'm sorry, I am changing so much. I will understand if nobody wants to be friends with me anymore. (Just don't ask for your hoodies back...)

Today I have been watching adverts all day and haven't had anything to eat, so I don't know if it is 192 Danone, Coca Cola and Nike adverts or the lack of nourishment but I am feeling a might dizzy and I don't have much chat.

In other news, it's an exciting weekend for your Catalunyan contingent... For me, it's the Real Madrid Barça match tomorrow evening. I think I'll find a quiet bar somewhere and just sit and watch it on my own...

Today is a nice day, turning into a nice evening. The leaves on the trees outside my office are finally turning brown making it seem like a while since I landed. Has it been a while?? This Christmas time ambiguity is throwing me a bit, can the other expats concurr? Home time is good but it's not time just yet? You all can just keep visiting and keeping us topped up weegie patter and big hugs please.

Home is always going to be home, but this city sure is pretty.

have a good weekend

see you soon

No comments: