Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Terribly sorry to those who thought the last post was melancholy. I didn't mean it to be. There are complicated thoughts at the moment.

Some news about the football, don't worry I won't go on. An entirely surreal experience. Mortals are definitly not supposed to see people THAT famous up close. The stadium was packed, every seat was filled but when Madrid scored there was nothing but an eerie silence... Barcelona were valiant in the second half... But the galacticos got it... Their first defeat at the Nou Camp in 20 years. As you can imagine, the mood outside afterwards was not one of jubilation. (I feel a bit like I'm talking like the Karate Kid man... It pleases me) BUT definitely a good night if you weren't THAT bothered who won and were just there for the splendid sportsmanship.

Anyway, it was a good weekend. And on Thursday it is Roots Manuva, on Friday I WILL do Christmas shopping and on Saturday it is the Christmas party... aka flatwarming aka (pissup). You're all invited if you can make it.

No comments: