Friday, January 16, 2004

FINE!!!

I stand by the fact that my googlewhacks are true and proper. However, the elitist meanies at googlewhack.com (and gareth) say that they aren't. Dictionary.com, officially the most catastrophically erroneous dictionary in the history of time doesn't recognise "McMuffin" (fair enough, says I) or, and this is the one that stumps me "Escapologists". Surely that is a real word?!? Or is the plural of escapologist "escapologi". NOOOO I think not, dictionary.com, a graaaave faux pas no??

So to all of you who choose to pick holes in the one thing that has made me proud of myself in my whole miserable existence, go ahead, but be aware, that as you do, my eyes are welling and my steely stores of self-respect and pride (granted that I only have small reserves of this, I am not an egotistical person, you are all aware) are being depleated and destroyed.

Go on then Johnson. You do better!

No comments: