Thursday, April 29, 2004

Why don't babies lose their voices?

I have the answer "because of the kind of noise" from a first year nursing student at Teeside but that's not enough for me. If I made any kind of noise for hours on end I would surely be a little hoarse. (A little horse).

If anyone is interested in conducting a little experiment, build yourself a soundproof room and let me know the results.

In other news, why did nobody ever tell me that graphic design was reeeally HAARRRD?! I want to go back downstairs and read the paper all day. No, not really...
I have discovered though that while it might be enthusiastic and impressive to say that you are going to design a whole thing by yourself, in practice it is actually quite challenging. Who'd have thunk that graphic design with no training, no research, no REAL computer skills, not much artistic talent and (apparently) no imagination would be difficult?! Not I.

No comments: