Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Well, Lordy, how terribly exciting. I think I'm finally becoming a computer literate (aka geek)... You're proud aren't you little bro?

This blog thing is a bit of an enigma as yet... I don't really want to whine in such a public place like I would do in a diary, it seems a little bit harsh on you all (or at least, the three people I have given the address to) to have to listen to my ramblings from this faraway iberian peninsularrr. I cannot guarantee I will have hilarious anecdotes to share with you all every day (please don't be too shocked). Mostly I have a feeling I will be making comments on my new life as a capitalist pig-dog-swine.

It is, like, so much fuuuhhhn.

What I will say... be careful of the ass grabbers.

(And I will get back to you as soon as I sort my head out a little, it has been a rollercoaster of a week.)

(Sorry but I am loving making links to everything...)

No comments: